Facebook event page
St. Matthew's Lutheran Church Spruce Grove
101 McLeod Ave, Spruce Grove, Alberta T7X 2H8
The Coldest Night of the Year is a fantastically fun, family friendly walking fundraiser. We will walk 2, 5, or 10km on Saturday, February 24, 2018. The purpose of this event is to raise funds for Parkland Food Bank Society and to raise awareness about poverty and hunger in the communities of Spruce Grove, Stony Plain and Parkland County.
We are looking for teams and walkers to join us! To register for the walk visit cnoy.org/location/sprucegrove
• 4 pm — Registration opens
• 5 pm — Opening Ceremonies
• 5:15 pm — Walk begins (all distances)
• 6 pm — Registration closes
• 6pm — Meal service begins
• 8 pm — Route closes, meal service ends
Between 6:00 and 8:00 pm a warm, light meal will be served to all walkers and volunteers.
Registration opens at 4:00 pm. All walkers must check-in and sign a waiver form before participating
Please come prepared with:
• All cash and cheques payable to «Coldest Night of the Year»
• Pledge sheet with all donor data filled out completely and neatly OR
• Post all pledges of cash and cheques online in your personal fundraising page and print off the «My Results Form» and bring with cash or cheques.
• Bring a signed Waiver Form available online under TOOLS / FORMS on the main site.
•11-17 — Youth (pay $25 or raise minimum of $75)
•18+ — Adult (pay $25 or raise minimum of $150)
•The toque is for anyone who pays the fee or raises the minimum
•Reg Fee increase to $40 effective Monday, February 19th
What to Bring
• any cash or cheques made out to «Coldest Night of the Year»
• a completed pledge form or «My Results Form» to match the cash or cheques
• a signed waiver form
• good walking waterproof shoes/boots
• warm coat & mitts
Come prepared while keeping an eye on the expected weather